Find experienced guidance
in our clinical support team.
The Managed Health Care Associates (MHA) Clinical Support Team is staffed by experienced clinicians who have practiced in diverse areas such as senior care, home infusion, and specialty pharmacy. MHA’s clinical team is dedicated to ensure that our member pharmacists have access to the clinical education, regulatory, and evidence based medicine resources that are needed in their daily practice. They understand that as medication therapy experts, pharmacists address the appropriateness, effectiveness, and safety of patient medications in order to provide optimal patient care.
MHA’s Clinical Support Team assists members by providing information on the following:
- New or updated evidence based guidelines
- Disease state management tools
- Accredited continuing education programs available for pharmacists and nurses
- FDA drug shortages and recalls
- FDA drug approval notifications
- REMS requirements
- Patient Assistance Program Information